Investigo have partnered with a multi-site organisation in London established over 10 years ago to recruit a full or part time Legal Cashier to work in their Edgware office. Working within a busy accounts team you will have a proactive approach and be keen to undertake and develop your legal cashiering and client accounting experience. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years' experience as a Cashier either within an Accounts Department or have previously worked as a Legal Cashier.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- To process and record all financial transactions in accordance with the Solicitors Accounts Rules (SRA) and the firm's internal policies
- Processing and recording electronic payments in and out of the firm's bank accounts
- Logging and banking incoming payments, issuing payments, petty cash and bank transfers, billing, and cost transfers, and assisting with credit control
- Conducting reconciliations of bank, petty cash accounts, and client ledgers in accordance with the SARs
The successful candidate should have:
- Previous Legal Cashier experience or previously worked as a Cashier within an Accounts department - desirable
- Fully compliant with the solicitor's accounts rules - desirable
- Previous experience in working with LEAP practice management system - desirable
- Experience working on XERO for office bookkeeping - desirable.