LEGAL CREDIT CONTROLLER - APPLY NOW!
This is a remarkable opportunity to work for one of the top law firms in the UK, working as a Credit Controller. This company is going through some exciting change and growth and looking to hire the best candidates within the legal sector.
Salary: £28,000 - £35,000 depending on experience
Location: City of London (working from home at the moment)
- Responsible for managing the collections for the main clients
- Chasing outstanding debts for clients by telephone and email;
- Recording chase history and agreed payment timescales on the system;
- Proactively resolving and monitoring any queries raised;
- Liaising with partners and associates on all debts, including conducting face-to-face meetings;
- Analysing, monitoring and reducing 90+ debt;
- Checking incoming funds on bank accounts
- Responding to correspondence from clients;
- Reporting on a regular basis to the Financial Controller on the outstanding debt
- Create and initiate new ideas and encouraging the generation of new ideas.
Personal Skills and Attributes
- Proven credit control experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and on the phone
- Hard working, tenacious, driven and professional
- Great team player
Please apply online and email your CV to Gemma Case email@example.com for more information