CREDIT CONTROLLER - APPLY NOW
This is a fantastic job opportunity for someone looking for their next step up in their Credit Controller career! This is working for one of the top law firms in the UK. Amazing company culture, benefits and career prospects.
Seeking someone with proven Credit Control experience within the legal sector ideally.
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum + study support + benefits
Location: Working from home at the moment / London office location 2/3 days a week eventually
Culture: Voted one of the top companies to work for, collaborative, professional and friendly
- Working closely with the Head of Finance in resolving debt issues
- Chasing of overdue accounts via telephone and email to ensure debt is recovered as soon as possible
- To document telephone conversations with clients so as to enable anyone to carry on from where it's been left.
- To ensure that any query notified is dealt with in a timely manner and any credit notes required are raised and issued.
- To issue where appropriate letters and documentations for concerning issues
- Dealing with solicitors over issues on their problem accounts.
- To bring to the attention of the Fee Earners of any worrying accounts / anyone refusing to pay or is in difficulty.
- Following the SRA regulations
- Analysing and presenting monthly activity reports to line manager.
- Gathering information for the Auditors.
Personal Skills and Attributes:
- Proven credit control experience, ideally within legal / professional services
- Proven successes and achievements within a credit control role
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Passionate, hard working and ambitious
- Able to support junior members of the team
- Assertive, strong and personable
- Able to deal with difficult situations in a professional and efficient manner
Please also feel free to send your CV directly to the Consultant managing this piece of recruitment
Gemma Case email@example.com