Investigo's major client is seeking an M365 migration lead to work as part of a large EMEA wide programme focused on productivity, security and connectivity. The successful person will be required to work across the Programme overseeing the migration of each user as they migrate through a series of technology changes including Exchange Online, a standard build of Windows 10 and Enterprise Voice for Teams.
- Utilising multiple data sources create a master migration dashboard for all users.
- Work with Business Change Lead to map out user migration journey
- Identify non-standard use cases and work through impact with the project manager and the business * Create status reports and updates on the ongoing migrations
- Build relationships at all levels of the business to enable programme success * Work with and support key stakeholders including VIP's in adopting changes
- Support and challenge the programme team to ensure the best outcomes for the programme and the business
- Adhere to relevant escalation processes to manage transition risks and issues
- Build good working relations with all areas of Service Delivery and the business as usual IT operations team
- Adoption, Readiness and Change experience within transformation programmes is essential.
- Interpreting, extracting and analysing information from various types of documentation/systems and manipulating data into user friendly formats using Excel or Power BI.
- Microsoft Excel expert
- Experience of working as part of an enterprise sized programme
- Expert product knowledge of Microsoft 365 and associated products
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Experience in working in a complex and busy organisation with multiple offices spread across the world.
- Experience running workshops and training on new transitions
- A self-starter with an inquisitive personality, willing to ask detailed questions to assess the impact of a new solution on the end users
- Enthusiastic and detail oriented with focus on producing high quality work
- Experience taking the initiative and working proactively to complete tasks and solve problem