Investigo are recruiting a Management Accountant for a client based in Milton Keynes on a 12 Month FTC.
In the position of management Accountant Milton Keynes you will support the Financial Controller with month end and add hoc reporting. Other key duties to include:
- Monthly reporting on key supplier, with a full understanding of contract, variances and any risk.
- Working within the clients' Finance system to raise PO's, receipt and manage invoice payment and queries.
- Managing reporting of financial indicators such as overdue invoices, open purchase orders and accruals.
- Working with finance to manage year end submissions and other returns.
- Ensuring good financial governance is adhered to, supporting any process improvement and identifying opportunities for savings, or service improvements.
- Working closely with the client Finance Team, to review monthly reports, budgets and any ad-hoc requests.
- Working with other stakeholders including Commercial, Portfolio, Live Services, the Change Team and Systems Stakeholders.
- Supporting the Senior Management Accountant and the rest of the team, with ad-hoc tasks as required
The successful candidate will either be Part Qualified (ACCA/CIMA) or Qualified by experience
Ability to work under own imitative prioritising work load
Strong analytical head and ability to analyse large data and relay back to the business
Strong communication skills as you will be working with internal stake holders
£32,000 to £36,000 plus excellent benefits to include 5% bonus, 6% pension, Private medical and up to 30 days holiday (Hybrid working conditions to include 1 day a week in the office)