This is a truly fantastic opportunity based in Northamptonshire. My client, a highly profitable Global business are looking to recruit a Management Accountant. This is a commercially focused role with a breadth of responsibilities that partners directly with the operational leadership teams across multiple markets
Main responsibilities include:
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Performance reporting and performance analysis
- Balance sheet, month end reconciliation of p&l, gross margin analysis and balance sheet accounts
- Forecasting weekly, monthly and quarterly performance and price variances
- Liaise with key stakeholders and senior management
- Constance system and process reviews & improvement
The successful candidate will be an analytical, intelligent, qualified accountant ( ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) with a strong commercial thought process and able to confidently articulate and understand the wider business. Reporting, forecasting and budgeting experience is key in order to succeed in this role. You will have the ability to build rapport in a warm and engaging, approachable but challenging manner. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to work on many exciting projects within the business and have the chance to make a name for yourself to the senior leadership team.
CVs are being reviewed on a daily basis. Practice background candidates are highly encouraged to apply.