Based in Luton
Salary up to £45,000
Due to a de-merger last year, this well established business based in Luton are seeking a good all round Management Accountant.
This is a great role for an individual who enjoys a varied finance role, one where you could be doing everything from month reporting to providing some analysis for the FD.
Due to the nature of the business they have had minimal impact from the current climate.
The only key requirement we have is you must have experience in processing payroll.
Aside from that we are welcome to individuals who are qualified by experience/ qualified or studying.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Work closely with Divisional Directors and wider Operations team, to develop an understanding of Business Areas, and key issues
- Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts and Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Present monthly figures with commentary, to highlight key variances to Budget / Forecast
- Working with the FC and FD, look for areas of improvement in reporting process
- Work with Finance team and Operations to assist in the development of weekly margin reports and operational reports to enable operations to deliver on their plans
- Processing weekly and monthly payroll
- To provide forecast/updates regarding weekly performance of business to FD and MD to ensure "no surprises",