Our client a global professional services firm that is listed on the NY Stock Exchange is looking for a Management Accountant to join their ever growing team on an initial 12 month basis. Known globally, in this role you would be working alongside the European team to assist with the workload. This role would suit a recently qualified accountant with up to 2 years PQE.
The business has seen unprecedented growth in recent years and in the role you'll have access to senior leadership helping to drive the business forward. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a well known company that is often regarded as one of the best firms to work for globally.
- Month end close for revenue recognition purposes in line with US GAAP
- Ensure compny compliance in regards to SOX
- Act as point of contact for external auditors
Experience / Background:
- Qualified accountant, up to 2 years PQE
- Knowledge of US GAAP, IFRS, UK GAAP or other European GAAP, and Sarbanes Oxley (SOX)
- Past exposure to revenue recognition is desirable
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in applying for or hearing more about then please feel free to email me an up to date CV and why you would be suitable for the role.