Are you a part qualified experienced Management Accountant looking for a more progressive opportunity? Investigo are working with a unique property business based in London that require a Management Accountant to join their close knit and dynamic team.
Managing full set accounts, you will be responsible for the following:
- month end and year end reporting including intercompany recs and assisting with becoming "audit ready"
- Completion of balance sheet reconciliations and schedules ensuring any variances are fully investigated and adjustments made accordingly
- Support the financial planning process by business partnering with CEO, Legal Counsel and CFO (Finance & IT).
- Prepare budget templates and analysis to support budget review meetings.
- Preparing and presenting management packs to Senior Management
- Various HMRC returns- VAT, P11D, PSA and CIS
The successful candidate must demonstrate the following:
- CIMA or ACCA studier.
- Experience managing full set accounts and drafts previously
- Good attention to detail
- Intermediate excel skills (vlookups, pivot tables, sumifs)
- Numerate with analytical skills
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please apply or contact Cheryl Aust at Investigo.