Management Accountant - Retail Banking - London - £60,000-£70,000
Are you an experienced accountant with a blend of exposure across the finance function? Are you someone who can take raw financial data and make it understandable and actionable for non-finance teams?
An international banking organisation is looking to hire a Management Accountant with strong MI analysis and data manipulation skills for a broad role in their London office.
Working in a close-knit Finance team, support the Financial Controller and Finance Director, you will take on a broad set of responsibilities outside of the core remit of the management accountant role.
- Deliver meaningful MI to the business and influence strategic decisions making by senior management teams
- Take responsibility for some core finance functions including Reg Reporting, AP and VAT
- Management of the Fixed Assets register and assisting in the annual published accounts
- Preparation of the annual budget and re-forecasts to allow exec team to understand and monitor business performance
- Assist the regulatory reporting accountant in preparing capital and liquidity reports.
- Delivering change and improvement to the delivery of MI through strong systems usage and being able to challenge status quo.
You will be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) who is able to engage effectively with C-suite stakeholders including presenting to board level. A strong understanding of data architecture will be important as well as the use of various BI tools to produce intelligence.
Given that this role sits within a smaller Finance team in London, the responsibilities will be really broad. One day you will be partnering and challenging the exec team, and the next may be involved with running AP or filing returns, so it's important that you aren't worried about "rolling up you sleeves" and getting involved wherever needed across the Bank.
For more info get in touch, or apply now through the link to be considered.