Investigo is proud to be working with a high growth, private equity backed business in central London on their search for an experienced Management Accountant.
This young, diverse brand is keen to hire a part qualified Accountant who is equally driven to be successful. This role would suit a commercially focused professional who enjoys a customer facing role and who is proficient in reporting.
Disclaimer: This is a lean finance function, so the basic parts of the role covers the whole Sales cycle from Sales order processing and Credit control through to reconciling the Sales ledger bank account. The more exciting part of the role covers Sales reporting for the business, cashflow forecasting, budget preparation along with gross margin analysis. This is a commercially focused yet hands-on role where you will be taking ownership of management accounts.
You will be responsible or the following:
- Ownership of management accounts
- Sales processing, reporting and analysis for the business
- Ownership of risk from a sales standpoint
- Maintaining all customer standing data, Contact details, VAT number, telephone number, delivery addresses. Invoicing addresses
- Develop contacts with customer for information sharing and payment scheduling
- Liaise with production to manage promised dispatch timings with customers
- Assist with other processes such as VAT returns, Fixed assets, accruals and prepayments as required.
Experience required to be considered:
- You will be a CIMA studier level 2 or above, with commitment to studies
- Previous experience of running a Sales Ledger in a mid-size business with responsibility for month end reconciliations and managing to a timetable is a must
- Experience in bank posting and reconciliations
- Experience in Sage desirable
For more information, please contact Cheryl Aust at Investigo London.