I am currently looking for a Management Accountant for a large business based in Enfield.
The successful candidate for this role will be a great team player with the ability to work effectively under their own initiative. You will take ownership over the following responsibilities and also be hands on to support an Assistant Management Accountant:
- To assist with the production of month end profit and loss reports and balance sheet.
- To assist in the production of the monthly Board packs.
- To prepare weekly, bi-weekly and monthly reports - highlighting, investigating and reporting on variances.
- Preparing WIP, Debtors and Creditors summary schedules.
- Maintain site debtors and credit control where necessary.
- Reviewing other bespoke reconciliations
- Drafting the monthly accounts for review by the senior management team
- To produce and review of project cost reconciliations.
- To assist with the preparation of the annual budget.
- Assisting with the preparation of financial and regulatory information for internal and external audit purposes.
- To undertake other projects and analysis on an ad hoc basis.
- Cover for Assistant Management during periods of holiday.
To be considered for the role, you must demonstrate:
- Part qualified or studying CIMA, ACCA or ACA
- Experience working within a management accounts team
- Be professional, forward thinking and enjoy working with complex financial data
- Be ambitious and have a drive to keep progressing and learning
- Have a team orientated approach to work - this is a busy firm, working with high volumes of output, pulling together as a team is key to their success