Investigo is partnered with a PE backed firm in London on their search for a Management Accountant to join their head office team in West London.
The role will be responsible for:
- Ownership of all GL accounts
- Monthly management account packs to be produced by working day 2 for the 7 entities
- Full commentary to be provided in the monthly packs for any variance vs forecast/budget for both monthly and year to date movement.
- Creation and posting of journals including payroll, fixed assets, prepayments, intercompany, accruals etc.
- Monthly Balance sheet reconciliations for all GL accounts including and not limited to accruals, prepayments, fixed assets, other debtor and other creditor accounts, ready to be signed off by FC
- Liaising with Accounts Payable to ensure all invoices not captured are accrued accordingly.
- Liaising with the Billing and Revenue accountant to ensure any income not invoiced is accrued.
- Intercompany reconciliations by working day 1 to be confirmed with other party.
- Providing post month end analysis of costs to the Group Project teams relating to Fixed assets, Marketing and IT.
- VAT returns and submissions
- Working with the Billing and Revenue accountant during invoicing to ensure that there are 2 people who understand how the billing cycle works.
- Working closely with the Business Managers and Heads of departments to ensure information is readily available for budget/forecast queries.
- Liaison with external auditors on GL and transactional queries.
- finalist, QBE or newly qualified accountant (ACCA or CIMA) with industry experience (open to any sector)
- Strong technical knowledge on IFRS standards.
- Fully proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Ability to communicate with staff at all levels of the organisation with excellent telephone and email manner.
- Great attention to detail
- A self-starter with the drive, determination, and commitment to get things done on time and accurately.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment.
- Organised and able to plan and prioritise.
- A good team player, flexible, able to adapt and pro-active with a positive attitude, enthusiastic and self-motivated.
For more information, please contact Cheryl Aust at Investigo London