Investigo are working alongside a global commercial real estate organisation based in Leeds City Centre to recruit for a Management Accountant to join their finance team on a temporary to permanent basis. This role will report directly into the Regional Finance Director and would suit someone looking to move into a Finance Manager role one qualified.
This role will be temporary for the first 6 months with a view to being turned permanent at that stage.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Responsible for subcontract costs, allocations and reporting to site level.
- Bonus Accrual calculation and allocation
- Schedule Budget cost review and allocation across the account
- Delivering contract financial and commercial performance updates
- Preparation of journals at month end to support SOX and IPE requirements
- Balance sheet reconciliations across the account
- Maintain & develop a comprehensive & robust set of financial & commercial management processes
- Support the finance team at month end
- Provide ad-hoc support and financial analysis to the Divisional Finance Director
PERSONAL QUALITIES & EXPERIENCE:
- Part qualified CIMA/ACCA
- Minimum 2 Years' experience
- Track record of working with tight budgets
- Knowledge of financial legislation
- Ability to analyse & provide creative thinking to find solutions
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- IT literate with an emphasis on financial systems, spreadsheets and Excel
If you would be interested in being considered for this position please apply and contact James Owen at Investigo.