Investigo are partnered with a FTSE Listed Construction Company in Central London to recruit a Management Accountant on their behalf. You would be joining a medium sized finance team working alongside various stakeholders across the business.
- To co-ordinate the production of the monthly Board packs.
- To prepare weekly, bi-weekly and monthly reports - highlighting, investigating and reporting on variances.
- To forecast month end cash accurately and report to the FC with comments on any movements in the month and large movements forecasted.
- Reviewing debtors and bespoke reconciliations
- Assisting with the management of the central accounts payable function
- To assist with the preparation of the annual budget.
- Assisting with the preparation of financial and regulatory information for internal and external audit purposes.
- To assist with the co-ordination and preparation of the Divisional budgets
- To undertake other projects and analysis on an ad hoc basis
- Assist with the implementation of the new accounting computer system
- Assist with the review of internal control processes and tax and regulatory compliance.
- Motivated with a positive 'can do' attitude
- Good organisational skills
- Professional approach and high level of discretion.
- Team player, willing to learn and get involved with a wide range of tasks
- Ability to work on own initiative and generate solutions.
- Highly IT literate, including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- CIMA/ACCA studier
If you would be interested in hearing more about this role please contact James Owen at Investigo and respond directly to this advert.