Investigo are delighted to have been engaged by a Milton Keynes based client who have bucked the trend during the Covid Pandemic and grown by 40% in 2020, and they are now looking to recruit a Management Accountant on a permanent basis.
The role of Management Accountant will report to the Finance Director, and will act as their number two. They will be responsible for managing a team of 3 direct reports, and their duties will be broad to include:
- Preparation of Management accounts and liaison with budget holders
- Management of the Accounts payable and cash management functions
- Vat and Bonded Warehouse Accounting
- Fixed Assets Control
- Management of expenses using Concur system
- Business Planning and Forecasting
- Development of control environment
- Group Reporting and liaison
- Balance sheet reconciliation and control
This role will suit a Professionally Qualified individual who has broad accounting experience, and the ability to work within a small finance function, where a hands-on approach is key. This role will very much suit a manager who can roll their sleeves up and get involved with issues and challenges as Finance seeks to move itself from a reporter of historic results to a business partner making a significant contribution to business performance.
The successful candidate will need to be computer literate (ERP and Business intelligence / Reporting) and capable of developing systems.
Whilst it is likely the candidate will already have an FMCG background or operate in an International business this is not absolutely necessary.
Our Client is offering a salary of £50,000 - £60,000 + Benefits