I am partnering with a large Technology business based in St Albans looking for a new Finalist or QBE Management Accountant to join their team.
The successful candidate for this role will be a great team player with the ability to work effectively under their own initiative. You will take ownership over the following responsibilities:
- To assist with the production of month end profit and loss reports and balance sheet.
- To assist in the production of the monthly Board packs.
- To prepare weekly, bi-weekly and monthly reports - highlighting, investigating and reporting on variances.
- Preparing WIP, Debtors and Creditors summary schedules.
- Maintain site debtors and credit control where necessary.
- Reviewing other bespoke reconciliations
- Drafting the monthly accounts for review by the senior management team
- To produce and review of project cost reconciliations.
- To assist with the preparation of the annual budget.
- Assisting with the preparation of financial and regulatory information for internal and external audit purposes.
- To undertake other projects and analysis on an ad hoc basis.
- Cover for Assistant Management during periods of holiday.
To be considered for the role, you must demonstrate:
- Finalist or QBE
- Experience working within a management accounts team
- Be professional, forward thinking and enjoy working with complex financial data
- Be ambitious and have a drive to keep progressing and learning
- Have a team orientated approach to work - this is a busy firm, working with high volumes of output, pulling together as a team is key to their success