Investigo are delighted to be supporting a Milton Keynes based Technology Client with their recruitment of a Management Accountant to cover a 12 Month period of Maternity Leave.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Management Accountant will be responsible for the preparation of timely, accurate and relevant financial management information to meet the needs of the Senior Management team and to meet the wider Group requirements.
Key working relationships will include managers across the business as well as colleagues from the UK finance team.
- Preparation of monthly profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flows for inclusion in management reporting
- Management of Fixed Assets, including maintenance of the asset register
- Revenue and cost centre review and analysis
- Preparing additional narrative, supporting analysis and KPI's to feed into the monthly management reporting packs and Board reports
- Preparation and review of monthly balance sheet reconciliations (including intercompany)
- Preparation of key reporting information, liaising with applicable managers to ensure that costs are being properly recorded and managed and variances investigated and explained
- Support with budgeting and forecasting processes
- Regular meetings with cost centre managers to review financial performance compared to budget and forecast
- Promote and recommend process improvements and assist with the delivery
- To provide ad-hoc financial information and reports, as required by the Finance Director, Financial Controller or management
- Assisting with the annual audit and preparation of the annual statutory financial statements
- Develop and build effective relationships with internal customers
- Committed to continuous personal development
- Operate within the legal and regulatory framework
The successful candidate will be a Part Qualified studier or someone with demonstrable relevant experience (QBE). They will possess excellent management accounting skills, and a proactive, organised approach to their work. Strong systems are important for this role, and any experience with Sun Accounts would be advantageous.
Our Client is offering an initial 12 month FTC with a salary of £35,000