Based in Hatfield
Salary £30,000 - £35,000 plus half year bonuses + study support
Playing an active role supporting the Financial Controller, this growing client who are experience tremendous sales globally are seeking a Management Accountant. You will be assisting with producing and designing a variety of reports and reporting the accounts on a monthly basis.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Preparation of clear and accurate financial and management accounts.
- Financial and non-financial analysis of results and detailed commentary on the performance of each individual departments.
- Provision of appropriate schedules being available to support the annual external audit so that the audited accounts are provided to the Company to meet all statutory requirements.
- Responsibility of the reconciliation of all Balance Sheet accounts.
- Develop and maintenance of Cash Flow forecasts.
- Assist with the payroll function.
- Preparation of VAT returns and other regulatory forms such as Intrastat and NSO. Review bookkeeping postings, making amendments where necessary and reconciliations. Support cross-functional project teams providing financial assistance and support
Education & Experience:
- Minimum of two years' experience of working at this, or a similar level
- Demonstration of strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and build relationships with internal and external personnel. Able to work within a team.
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload. Accustomed to working with and meeting time critical deadlines.
- Data inputting and analytical skill.
- Accustomed to Problem Solving.
- Self starter and proactive with good attention to detail.