Investigo are working alongside a national construction organisation to recruit for Management Accountant primarily managing the site related accounting for a large scale project in Enfield. This role will require the candidate to be based out of Central London with some time spent on site as well.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the Finance Manager in delivering the project successfully, and ensure the provision of an efficient service to the organisation and accurate reporting of project accounts to the senior management and project teams.
- To ensure project is accurately forecast.
- To assist in providing accurate and up to date project stacks, and ensure financial paperwork is up to date and complete.
- To assist in forecasting project cash flows accurately.
- To review and report on project marketing costs.
- Review pre-development budget.
- Reconciliation of Purchaser Extras and Sales Incentives
- Site debtors analysis
- To provide financial reviews on sub-contractors to assist with the approval of package tenders.
- Provide a link between payables and site for invoice queries and assistance
- To assist the Management Accounting team with month end deliverable's
- To assist departments in month end reporting
- To assist with Year-end Audit of the Company
- To co-ordinate and complete ad-hoc requests from senior management
- Motivated with a positive 'can do' attitude
- Good organisational skills
- Professional approach and high level of discretion.
- Team player, willing to learn and get involved with a wide range of tasks
- Ability to work on own initiative and generate solutions.
If you are interested in this position please respond to this advert and contact James Owen @ Investigo