Investigo are working with a high growth property development organisation to bring a new management accountant into their friendly finance team. A background in real estate or property would be preferred, but other exceptional candidates will also be considered
- Ensure compliance with contractual documentation, statutory and regulatory frameworks and agreed programmes and procedures.
- Liaise with Commercial Group Financial Manager in matters including but not limited to inter company loan reconciliation, posting journals for quarterly interest calculations and property revaluations.
- Analysis and preparation of quarterly management accounts reports,
- Quarterly monitoring of the performance of group entities,
- Participation in the Group's quarter close process,
- Assisting quarterly project management in the area of finance and accounting,
- Support in quarterly and year end budgeting and forecasting
- Participation in the Group's year-end close process,
- Assisting in payment approval process,
- Preparation of the ad-hoc financial statements,
- Supervision of external accountants and accuracy of the bookkeeping,
- Participate in the development of the finance function, team and systems.
- Preparation of ad-hoc financial analysis as required
- Liaise with the Asset Managers on SPV related matters
- Carry out other duties that fall within professional expertise.
- Experience within real estate or as part of a real estate team within consumer driven sectors such as hospitality & retail.
- Experience in cross border group accounting and dealing with different currencies
- Strong commercial and financial reporting background,
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel
- Experience in Infor SunSystems preferred
- Ability to work independently and with colleagues in different areas of the business as well as part of finance team
- Candidate can work under pressure and deliver tasks under time restraints
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply directly to this advert.