This is a fantastic opportunity for a Part Qual - Management Accountant working for an exciting growing and expanding eCommerce business. This role offers progression and development, ideally seeking someone with eCommerce/stock experience!
Location: Remote at present, then eventually Central London office 2/3 days a week and rest wfh
Salary: £28,000 - £35,000 per annum depending on experience - Study Support included
Culture: Vibrant, dynamic, fast paced and sociable company
- Assist with the preparation of month end and year end management accounts.
- Assist with annual finance and audits.
- Stock control
- Complete balance sheet reconciliation and adjust Sage accordingly.
- Complete the stock analysis monthly review sheet for Finance Manager to review
- Provide monthly forecast to the Head of Finance.
- Provide cover for Finance Manager and Purchasing Manager during absences
Skills and Personal Attributes:
- Part Qualified ACCA, ACA or CIMA
- Previous experience within a FMCG is desirable
- Experience of working with Sage 200
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal