Management Accountant - Financial Technology - London - £30,000-£40,000
A leading Financial Services group is currently hiring for a Management Accountant to be a part of the London Finance team in their growing Technology business. Working within the FP&A team, you will have fantastic exposure to Financial and Operational teams both in the UK and Internationally.
You will be responsible for accounting, reporting and analysing financial information within the technology business, doubling up as a finance business partner, supporting stakeholders across the business.
Management Accountant - Key Responsibilities:
- Co-ordinate complex accounting processes, working with front office colleagues and global finance teams to ensure accuracy and timely submission.
- Analysis and reporting of costs across the Group, delivering insight to management team and maintain an accurate 5-yr budget.
- Produce quarterly and annual reviews, accruals and communicate this to business leaders.
- Maintain robust reporting models, covering P&L, variance analysis, performance analysis, actual v budgets and forecasting.
- Support on the production of reporting for monthly and quarterly results, internally as well as externally to shareholders.
- Support on-going process improvement and process implementation work on a project basis.
You will ideally be ACCA/CIMA part-qualified with experience working in a similar industry, such as financial services, banking, or technology. Previous experience of working within a management accounting or FP&A function is essential, as well as an eye for detail and good Excel skills.
This role will be well suited to someone who is commercially savvy, enjoys having line of sight on the wider business, and is excited by the idea of working in a high-growth space of an organisation.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious part-qualified accountant to join a leading Financial Services business in London.