Investigo is currently partnered with a global professional services firm looking to bring in a Management Accountant on a 12 month basis to aid their ever growing team. Known globally, in this role you would be working alongside the European team and would ideally be suited to a recently qualified accountant with up to 2 years PQE.
Listed on the NY Stock Exchange, the business has seen unprecedented growth in recent years and in the role you'll have access to senior leadership helping to drive the business forward. The position will initially be a 12 month Fixed Term contract position with every opportunity to extend that further. A proven track record the company is often regarded as one of the best firms to work for globally.
- Month end close for revenue recognition purposes in line with US GAAP
- Ensure compny compliance in regards to SOX
- Act as point of contact for external auditors
Experience / Background:
- Qualified accountant, up to 2 years PQE
- Knowledge of US GAAP, IFRS, UK GAAP or other European GAAP, and Sarbanes Oxley (SOX)
- Past exposure to revenue recognition is desirable
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in applying for or hearing more then please feel free to email me an up to date CV and why you would be suited to the role.