Are you an recently qualified Accountant seeking your first move from practice into a progressive and hands on Management Accounting position? Or perhaps you have trained in the FS industry and are looking to move into a more challenging role? If this sounds like you, please read on.
Investigo is delighted to be partnering with an established investment management firm with tens of billions worth of AUM across multiple asset classes. This firm is currently hiring into their close knit management accounting function and are searching for a candidate who is looking to make a real impact on the team.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Produce monthly and quarterly management accounts for 6 business entities (including companies across Asia and Europe), with variance analysis
- Produce and maintain balance sheet reconciliations
- Completing statutory returns, including VAT returns and FCA returns
- Preparation of financial statements for 6 entities and liaising with external auditors
- Preparation of the annual budget and re-forecasting
- Produce cost centre reporting for heads of department
- Dealing with any ad-hoc queries and analysis from the business
- Maintain Sales ledger processing, including:
- Liaise with fund administrators on monthly and quarterly income streams
- Responsible for monitoring outstanding management fees and liaising with the relevant Front Office representatives
- Responsible for completing monthly bank reconciliations
- Raising and settlement of inter company costings in the wider group
- Full ACA /ACCA qualification - ideally from a practice background or financial services/professional services industry trained
- Strong working knowledge of excel
- Team orientated, hard working with proactive approach to work
- Successful candidate will be driven and ambitious with the desire to learn and develop their knowledge base
For more information, please contact Cheryl Aust at Investigo London.
Please note - this company operates a flexible working policy with 3 days in the office per week and 2 days from home.