Investigo are delighted to be partnering exclusively with a global, PE backed Tech company in their search for a Management Accountant on a permanent basis. This is a crucial role for the company and will likely lead into a more senior role within 12 months. We're looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Management Accountant to support the Financial Controller.
- Production of the monthly management accounts, for several entities within the group
- Managing all aspects of booking opex journals and reconciliations.
- Managing day to day transactions of month-end closure activities including Fixed assets and de-preciation.
- Reconciling balance sheet accounts and follow-up on aged items.
- Setting up opex reviews with the business owners and Group Financial Controller.
- Follow up month-end opex and payroll queries with HR and FP&A teams.
- Manage group VAT returns and balance sheet re-porting (includes non-UK returns).
- Assist with system integration and changes.
- Be a key part of the M&A activity, setting up new entities and cost centres for new acquisitions.
- Qualified CIMA/ACCA or similar, with minimum 2 years PQE.
- Solid management accounting knowledge.
- Knowledge of statutory standards including IFRS, Companies Act, Tax and VAT legislation etc.
- Excellent excel and data manipulation skills.
- Experience with Sage, Financial Force, Power BI and NetSuite would be advantageous.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Calum Forster.