£55,000 - £65,000 Permanent + Car Allowance
ACCA/ACA or CIMA Qualified.
Some travelling will be required on an AdHoc basis.
Strong management accounts, business partnering and competent with excel.
Your duties will be, but not accountable to:
- Provide financial and support leadership and direction in the business area.
- Use specialist knowledge and experience to provide insight and influence to impact performance standards.
- Implement improvements, drive change, raise standards through the direct and indirect management of staff.
- Act as a business partner to the Director to both advise and challenge senior management on performance.
- Prepare full profit and loss accounts with commentary
- Maintain & improve cash flow
- balance sheet reconciliations
- Improvement process on margins and key performance indicators