Investigo are delighted to be partnering with fast growing Sports/Tech company in their search for a Management Accountant. The group has increased significantly in size in recent years through acquisitions and organic growth and now operates from 14 offices worldwide. This role has been created to due to a new acquisition.
A bit about the role
We are looking for a driven and ambitious Management Accountant to drive the regular month end and reporting processes for the newly acquired entity. This role will be based out of the London office, but will require some level of interaction with stakeholders around the UK.
- Reports directly to the Regional FC.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts, under accrual accounting, inclusive of P&L, Balance sheet, Cashflow, reconcilations and supporting schedules across entities.
- Complete monthly P&L variance analysis vs. budget / forecast on product basis.
- Produce monthly Balance Sheet analysis vs. prior periods.
- Present monthly analysis to Internal stakeholders.
- Responsible for weekly cashflow management and reporting.
- Responsible for cost reporting (T&E, staff costs, etc) on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for detailed revenue reporting including flash revenue estimates.
- Responsible for Payroll, AP and AR invoice and processing
- Point of contact for company bank accounts and credit cards and review of employee expenses.
- Support in production of annual divisional budgets and forecasts.
- Supporting the migration of financial data from Xero into global ERP system Workday.
- Support Regional FC with ad hoc requirements as needed.
- Microsoft applications, Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Partly or newly qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA preferred, ideally with some commercial experience.
- Knowledge of Workday ERP system, not required but very beneficial.
- Meticulous attention to detail, organised, able to manage own time and workload and demonstrate initiative.
- Team player with hands-on, can-do attitude. Eager to learn and develop.