Up to £35k plus study support
Hybrid Working - 3 days in the office, 2 from home
I am currently recruiting for a part qualified Management Accountant to join an established, growing and very successful large Technology business. The role requires someone who is able to come in and hit the ground running so previous experience with Analysis and Management Accountants with a self-starter attitude is essential. Great benefits with an amazing team and company culture!
- Month End processing of journals for accruals and prepayments.
- Monthly report on reporting variances with commentary to support results provided to Head of Management accounts for meeting with FD and CFO.
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliation with identification of opportunities and risks.
- Budgeting and involvement in forecasting process for the group to identify any potential risks to the P&L.
- Ownership of the relationship with the wider business to ensure that Finance and the Operational parts of the business are closely linked and aligned.
- Ad Hoc analysis.
Experience and Skills required
- Have started to study ACCA/CIMA
- Strong Excel skills
- Analysis experience to a high standard
- Self starter with ability to work on your own or within a team.
- Process large data sets and turn in to accurate and valuable analysis.
- Experience within Construction, Business, Financial Services or similar
- Proven track record with senior stakeholders