Investigo are working with an amazing Technology company based in Cambridge to support with recruiting a Management Accountant to join their small, friendly finance team and complete month end processes.
This particular role is managing a small team of 2.
This role is 2 days per week in the office in Cambridge and up to £43,000 plus bonus.
They are part of a larger group nationwide and are growing at an impressive rate, with opportunities to progress.
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and reports with strong financial analysis
- Balance sheet reconciliations - prepayments, accruals, FAR
- Preparation of year-end financial statements together with supporting files
- Preparation of annual budgets and periodic forecasts
- Maintaining key financial documents in Excel. Ownership of Fees receivable database
- Producing key weekly financials with explanations to non-finance managers
- Accounts receivable process/ reconciliation ownership
- Ownership of Private property portfolio - control, analysis, recharges
This role would suit the following:
- Ideally have good leadership skills as will be managing a team of 2
- ACCA/CIMA finalist/part qualified/QBE
- Interested in Technology