Investigo is currently partnering (working exclusively) with a global household media business who are recruiting a Manager level position in their Group FP&A Reporting team. Usually based in London the role is looking for someone to start as soon as possible with remote working for the foreseeable future.
- Establish FP&A framework within the Group Reporting team. Ensuring clear reporting standards and deadlines
- Regular analysis on performance against target across the group
- Partner with Group Functions (Investor Relations, Tax & Treasury etc) to ensure deadlines are met
- Support the Budgetary, Planning & Forecasting cycles while presenting to Senior Management
- Qualified accountant (ACA / CIMA / ACCA / equivalent)
- Initially a 6 month position paying £60-£65,000 pro-rata
- Looking to start as soon as possible