This Senior On-site review officer, is one of the best in market not only due to the locations you will travel to, the interesting work you will do but also because you will be joining a team of absolute experts who are also very lovely!
This role is for a global FinTech who are building, so there will be several roles coming up in the next few months.
In this role you will:
- Co-ordinate the pre-onsite visit process; liaising directly with the client
- Review and analyse AML policy and procedures of prospect clients in order to prepare for the On-site review fully
- Collaborate with internal teams and stakeholders to ensure a fully informed visit to the client.
- Lead on-site reviews at the client premises, focusing on the client's financial crime control framework and AML policies/procedures. Assessing this against local regulatory requirements, the firms internal policies and business risk appetite.
- Demonstrate strong understand of the firms solutions in order to link these to the respective on-site review
- Draft and finalise on-site reports to a high standard and in a timely manner following the on-site visit.
- Present findings to senior management/onboarding committee and provide feedback to clients, where applicable.
- Ensure client management system is kept up to date with the developments and outcome of the On-site Reviews.
- Fluent or Native speaker of Mandarin
- Experience in performing Enhanced Due Diligence on regulated Financial Institutions.
- Current right to work in the UK
- Experience within Financial Services, particularly with the payments industry and/or correspondent banking.
To learn more, or to apply today please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com, or apply here.
To give yourself the best chance, please make sure you CV outlines any on-site experience you have!