Clinical and preclinical stages of development for genomic medicines for serious diseases (gene & cell therapy & genome editing)
Greater San Francisco area
Manufacturing Lead, Downstream Clinical Manufacturing
Full-time, direct hire
The Manufacturing Lead will contribute to the manufacture of gene and cell therapies for clinical trials and future commercial scale. This individual lead downstream technology transfer activities for gene therapy manufacturing and will be the SME for downstream equipment.
The Manufacturing Lead will eventually lead daily downstream manufacturing operations as well as perform upstream gene and cell therapy processes.
- Minimum of BS degree in a relevant, scientific field (AS considered with at least 2 years of relevant work experience)
- 3-5 years of experience in a GxP regulated lab environment
- Experience with purification techniques (TFF, UF/DF, Column Chromatography)
- Experience in aseptic technique and sterile connections
- Experience with buffer preparation at small scale and large scale
- Knowledge and/or experience with AAV and/or cell therapies a plus
- Experience with mammalian cell culture processing in both small (plate, flask) and large scale (bioreactor) a plus
- Experience with fill finish a plus
If you meet the requirements above and would like to be considered for this position, apply on-line now for immediate consideration and to be contacted with further details.