Business Analyst // Master Data Management // Data // Insurance // London Market // Remote working // £650 INSIDE IR35
Our client a London Market Insurer has a requirement for a Business Analyst to join their Business change function. The opportunity for this project is to create an MDM capability that will house distinct master data lists that will ensure the consistent use of broker, assured, client and other names throughout business processes and strategic systems. This project will also involve the cleansing of historical data (where practical) and the design/implementation of a process to ensure that new data conforms to master data. Lastly, the project will also design the ability for other applications to use the mastered data.
- Ability to perform a Current state assessment - performance assessment, RACI matrix, current capabilities, process flows.
- Ability to work with the programme manager and existing team to transform (planning, prioritisation, roadmap)
- Experience of working on an Agile project - creating user stories, running stand ups, estimating, and retrospectives, curating backlogs etc.
- Experience of working on a data-focussed project
- Experience of supporting and navigating through an RFI/RFP processes and ability work with third parties
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Experience of working as part of a Master Data project would be a distinct advantage
- Experience with SQL Server Studio or other database tools would be an advantage
- Experience of data cleansing would be an advantage