Senior MDM Business Analyst - West London
Investigo have been engaged by a global client based in West London in their search for a Senior Business Analyst to work within a new data governance programme. The role is on an initial fixed-term contract of over a year and will be a crucial hire in the rollout of a brand new data governance and data management strategy programme of work. The role will initially be remote-based 5 days a week due to Covid-19, with this likely to continue well into 2021.
We are looking for data-savvy Business Analysts with practical experience designing target operating models, ideally within a MDM context. There will also be requirements for further BA support to other data operations within the team. The role will require intense stakeholder engagement and candidates must show extensive experience of integrating and delivering key metrics within a changing business environment.
- Experience designing Operating Models within an MDM context, ideally in large organisations
- Understanding of MDM in the context of a multi-country, multi-function environment
- Understanding of Data Governance (including data stewardship, data management, data ownership etc)
- Demonstrable understanding of operating models and the ability to translate to various stakeholders
- Experience working in data focused and data heavy programmes
- Understand and deliver the As-Is operating model for MDM
- Design and deliver the To-Be operating model for MDM across the group
- Support the decision process for the MDM tool selected and subsequent effect on the MDM target operating model
- Build detailed transition plan from as-is to the final MDM state
- Support with the procurement for new vendor contracts relating to data management moving forward into the TOM
The role provides an excellent package, remote working and an extremely interesting programme of work. If this sounds of interest, please apply within to be considered.