Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Business Analyst - INSIDE IR35
Our client needs a Dynamics 365 BA to join their programme team on a contract basis.
Purpose of Role
- Delivery of a core- business wide MS Dynamics Platform.
- The team are unifying customer data and processes front-back and need a strong, senior business analyst to help shape the delivery and core platform.
- The role holder will own business analysis deliveries against the CRM product roadmap and ensure buy in from business teams.
What are the skills, knowledge and experience needed to do the role?
- Detailed functional knowledge / experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM v2011/13/15/365
- 5 years+ experience required with Microsoft Dynamics CRM (ideally achieving MVP status for Dynamics CRM),
- Significant experience in the banking sector across retail, commercial and investment banks with experience delivering to front (RM/sales) and back (operations, risk) office teams
- Mapping business processes to core Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform capabilities, along with stakeholder management in iterations of product delivered by the CRM programme.
- Self-starter individual who can lead workshops to MD-level,
- Significant experience in large customer facing organisations
- Experience of full software development lifecycle (requirements, delivery, testing, release)
- Experience with the successful delivery of large CRM change programmes
- Leadership skills to structure, mentor and maintain a high performing team
- Strong interpersonal skills to influence senior technical and business leaders
- Strong problem solving/analytical skills to contribute to platform challenges
- Experience with Agile scrum / kanban methodology - ideally certified as a scrum master
Rate : £500-600 P/D INSIDE IR35
Contract length: 6 months, very likely to be extended
Location: Remote - 1 day per month in the London office
If you are interested apply through the advert or contact firstname.lastname@example.org