A top London-based Asset Management company is looking for a senior Migration Manager to work to completely replatform the Charles River OMS and all surrounding components.
This company is currently running an out-of-date version of Charles River and so, as Migration Manager, you will be tasked with switching off the out-of-date platforms and giving them a more up to date suite, focusing mainly on front and middle office, but with exposure across the full front-to-back suite. You will drive out the migration strategy and plan.
This position will entail not just the technical side of the replatforming, but all other elements too - dry runs, go/no-go, all aspects of operational readiness framewor. You will drive out an adoption strategy and cover the broad business across both culture and tech.
- Migration from old platform of Charles River to new platform
- Driving out the adoption strategy
- Dry runs, go/no-go, all aspects of operational readiness framework
- Migrate from both a tech perspective and a cultural perspective
- Strong Migration Manager / Integration Manager experience
- Good Asset Management experience
- Good OMS experience (ideally Charles River, but will also look at Aladdin, ThinkFolio, Simcorp, Latentzero etc)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - must be able to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing.
- Charles River experience specifically