Investigo have been exclusively retained by one of our key consulting partners to assist in the development of a greenfield project, building out the MLOps function of a world leading Life Sciences organisation. We are currently hiring for multiple contract MLOps / DataOps Architects to assist in this programme.
The roles are fully remote and will offer a 12 month initial contract, aiming to start in mid to late Jan, although with various staggered start dates through Jan, Feb and March, pending availability of suitable consultants.
- Provide architectural guidance & support for digital transformation projects
- Drive the definition of the architecture and selection platforms, products and vendors
- Drive the design for scaling, managing and governing end to end AI & MLOps Engineering
- Drive continuous improvement and engender responsible AI
- Strong industry knowledge in AI/ML space
- Platform-as-a-product thought leadership
- Extensive experience in AI/ML architecture & pipeline
- Deep knowledge in prevalent cloud infrastructure and operations - AWS Preferred
- Deep experience in software engineering, DevSecOps, DataOps, MLOps
- Previous Productionisation experience - Preferred
Please apply with an up to date version of your CV if this is of interest. This is a truly exciting, long term programme paying great rates outside of IR35.