A leading, global FinTech is seeking to appoint an MLRO fluent in French and English to support their Paris based business. This is a 6 month contract where you will play an integral part in an international, fast growing Compliance function. This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic, industry disruptive FinTech with exciting and ambitious growth plans.
Duties will include:
- Ensure internal and external controls are being adhered to and regularly monitored
- Assess and refine internal control systems for Compliance and Anti Money Laundering
- Ensure timely and accurate SAR reporting and liaise with appropriate external counterparties
- Liaise directly with local financial services authorities, police and other law enforcement agencies regarding AML / CTF activities
- Act as SME and educator for all French colleagues regarding any AML / CTF activities ensuring all necessary training is taking place.
- Assess and recommend improvements, where necessary for internal AML / CTF controls and procedures
- Working with the wider Compliance team to proactively seek new ways to mitigate compliance risks
Essential experience includes:
- Experience working as a senior Financial Crime Compliance Consultant, Deputy MLRO or MLRO within a financial services or FinTech (highly desirable)
- Legal qualifications or relevant compliance certification
- Significant experience and detailed understanding of AML / CTF / ABC / Fraud
- Knowledge of Open Banking & PSDII highly desirable
- Experience assessing and improving policies and procedures