Mobile Security Project Manager
6 Month Contract
£450/day Inside IR35
You'll have the following responsibilities
- Managing the technical delivery of complex projects and delivering innovative products, regularly first to market.
- Managing virtual teams of <100 and working with external partners and suppliers to deliver against business objectives.
- E2E planning of projects, including resources, negotiating and securing resources as required.
- E2E ownership of project, ensuring delivery to time, budget and quality as expected.
- Responsible for project governance, budget management of <£5m, risk, issue and change management for the entire project.
- Providing reporting to time and standard as directed by PMO.
- Collaborating across all design and delivery partners to produce coherent project outcomes.
- Working across the stakeholder group whilst influencing up to Director level. Visibly owning delivery and driving engagement for the project.
You'll have the following skills & experience
- Professional experience delivering medium to large projects within a Gated Project Governance process.
- Ability to provide effective leadership and project planning to project teams.
- Communication with stakeholders up to Director level, driving strong, open and sustained communication channels both within the project team and with the wider stakeholder community.
- Ability to work with stakeholders to shape the project and proactively solve conflict situations through problem-solving, negotiation, open communication and direct influencing.
- Experience of proactively forecasting and managing project costs to forecasts, both Opex and Capex.
- Excellent track record in project delivery within a fast paced, Technology environment in the telecoms business using a range of internal and external suppliers to deliver.
Preferred but not mandatory skills:
- Good knowledge of and experience with Mobile products and services.
- Industry recognised Project Management Qualification.
- Expertise in security policy, specifications and standard; track record of delivering risk-based solutions in line with the requirements of security policies and as directed by the Security Strategy
- Experience, knowledge or qualification with the IT security, IS27001 or CAS-T
Please submit your CV for consideration.