Key Responsibilities of role
- Participation in audit assignments as a member of an audit team to ensure the timely performance of the designated assignment whilst adhering to the core risk detailed.
- Ensuring that the Lead Auditor is kept updated with the progress of the assignment on a regular basis and any questions or requests are answered in a efficient manner.
- To support the Senior Manager in performing other audit related tasks such as the annual risk assessment, requests for audit recommendation closure etc.
- Perform or participate in ad-hoc projects and investigations including Quality Assurance Reviews, Regulatory assignments and follow up audit assignments
- Contribute to the maintenance and development of the Internal Audit department, in particular the tools and techniques used
- Degree in Financial Engineering, Mathematics, Science or Economics
- Good understanding of financial markets and derivatives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and French
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team
- Strong analytical skills