MRP Finance and Supply Chain Transformation Lead - Oracle
£500 - £600 per day OR £100,000 FTC
Investigo are pleased to be supporting a forward thinking, market leading organisation with their search for a Supply Chain Finance Transformation Lead. This role will play a key role in understanding end-user requirements, particularly within the Finance, Supply Chain and Procurement workstreams. Moreover, you will ensure the design of the system is fit for purpose.
Following the implementation of a new ERP platform, this global organisation is currently undergoing several, sizeable transformation programmes in various workstreams.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Work with the effected business sponsors and stakeholders, including system integrator, defining requirements for Supply Chain modules within Oracle
- Analyse and document existing processes, reports and controls to define policies for Supply Chain & Procurement
- Identify opportunities for process improvements
- Support the wiser change management and communications teams
- Lead appropriate training to effected stakeholders
- Drive engagement and adoption of new business processes through effective stakeholder management
- Working with relevant workstreams designing and implementing MRP solution in Oracle
- Support the design and delivery of UAT
For more information, please contact Harrison on:
- 07711 373 342