Finance Trainer - NetSuite
£550-600 per day (Outside IR35)
Investigo are pleased to be supporting an international organisation through a significant period of change. Our client currently going through a sizable NetSuite implementation programme.
As the Finance Training SME, this role includes the full training cycle. Agility to work between workstreams will be required during peak load periods. In addition, where there is capacity within the role, help the workstreams to achieve their goals and tasks. Undertake training needs analysis at a local market or entity level using a modularised approach.
Scope of work:
- Work with the functional teams (workstreams) and the Change team to ensure changes are understood and have all possible details captured to develop the training documentation
- Develop NetSuite training material, design, and development
- Coach and influence stakeholders to ensure an aligned approach and the dissemination of good practise throughout the ERP programme and more broadly across the global Finance community.
- Apply assessment and evaluation approaches to training and learning materials where feasible to do so
- Help to develop remote learning paths for business-as-usual activity post-implementation
- Deliver training through a combination of direct to user and through Trained Trainer populations
- Develop different training approaches (i.e., classroom, e-learning, simulations, etc.) to ensure the right journey for the user populations
- Support the Team Leads to build effective learning and development programs
If you are interested in the role outlined above, please apply at the earliest convenience. Alternatively, please send your CV directly to: Harrison.firstname.lastname@example.org