Network and Security Manager - £75k - Manchester/London
My client a health and social care organisation are hiring a Network and Security Manager to be based out of either their London or Manchester offices. It is available as a remote position however occasional visits to either office would be required.
Reporting into the Head of IT the Network and Security Manager would be responsible for the management of: Security, Network, Change, Risk and Incident/Request/Problem.
- Assume overall responsibility for managing and maintaining an operational Network and Unified Communications service to meet current and future need, including capacity, performance and stability of systems.
- Vulnerability management, monitoring and remediation across all IT systems, including regular pen testing through external partners.
- Work within a project team to implement policies and controls to reach and maintain Cyber Essentials, Cyber Essentials Plus and ISO27001 standards within the organisation.
- Ensure that Network / UC Systems and Technology Security risks are accurately documented and mitigated according to an agreed plan.
- Assume end to end responsibility for incident, request and problem management activities within the Network and UC team.
- Work closely with IT Service Delivery management to provide Continual Improvement of Network, UC and Security systems and processes within an ITIL framework.
If this sounds like a good match please apply below.