Network Test Analyst
Outside IR35 - Network Test Analyst - 3/4 days onsite
Investigo's Public Sector client is currently going through their largest transformation in the organisations history, with 5 major programmes of work in flight. Due to this, they are looking for an experienced Network Test Analyst who has to be able to demonstrate previous network testing experience.
- Relevant qualifications or equivalent Knowledge, skills and experience in software & hardware testing including LAN/WAN andVOIP solutions/systems.
- Foundation Level ISTQB is desirable
- Proficiency in fundamental principles required to progress entities through each phase of functional & non-functional testing.
- Customer Service: Interpersonal skills are required to engage, persuade & negotiate with other teams to gain commitments, overcome obstacles and leverage delivery of dependencies for testing.
- Test planning and scheduling at each phase of a test life cycle.
- Business Requirements document support and validation.
- Drafting of Test scripts incorporating Use cases & test cases aligned to Business requirements.
- Test execution: Due-diligence competencies related to execution of tests at each phase of a test life cycle - entry and exit criteria and test-pass business-signoff.
- Defect management: Steps to reproduce, initial triage and escalation for action as required.
- Test reporting, documentation and auditing as required.
- Issue and risk escalation as required to Programme.
- Test Queue Management: Experience in tracking the progress of large number of application tests through different phases of the testing cycle over a timescale of 18 months using tools and methodologies.
- The ability to prioritise tests and maintain Quality against Productivity targets within the limitations of a constrained budget.
- Knowledge and experience of Test Management processes and current tooling.
- Knowledge and experience of Testing Lifecycles through VV&T and Agile methodologies