Newly created role due to growth of the bank and a growing project portfolio.
Looking for an experienced proactive Business Analyst, Junior Project Manager or a Hybrid BA / PM. Flexibility for the right individual. The culture of this bank and team is just wonderful: friendly, ambitious, clear communicators - definitively a great team to be part of! This is a 12 month FTC, with the possibility to go permanent if desired.
What will you be responsible for:
- Supporting in the delivery of Projects and Programmes across the Bank.
- Working in a hybrid capacity: carrying out Business Analysis on Mid-Large projects, while also leading smaller initiatives as a junior project manager.
- Define and outline well written business requirements.
- Produce business process models and diagrams (As-Is & To-Be).
- Develop plans and track deliverables, ensuring projects are within budget, to scope and on schedule.
- Ability to assess business and systems models and document processes.
- Successful experience of translating analysis into practical implementation.
- Managing the end-to-end process to understand from business case to implementation.
- Ability to influence change
- Ability to apply common modelling techniques (e.g. BPMN, UML, use case, activity and sequence diagrams).
- Well organised and motivated with the ability to integrate into project teams.
- Proven stakeholder management skills
- Proactive and positive approach and attitude.
- Experience of project management concepts, methods and common frameworks - as a BA or PM
- Experience within Financial Services / Banking
- Practical experience as a Business Analyst on major Change and Transformation projects.
- Track record of working cross functions and with global teams.