A fantastic opportunity working for a market leading retail business who are looking for a bright newly qualified ACA to join their large finance team. The role is based in their UK head office in Luton, Bedfordshire.
The role is a fantastic first step for any ACA interested in a forward facing, finance position that plays a key part in a growing business.
The role is an excellent opportunity for practice Accountants looking to make their first move into industry. The business have a proven track record of hiring practice candidates and helping nurture them into future senior leadership roles.
Your role, as a Senior Financial Accountant, will be to manage all finance and accounting for your particular business area which will also include:
- Group reporting and support of the annual audit process
- Working across the organisation as a finance expert
- Maintaining and developing good working relationships and effective communications with all stakeholders both internally and externally
- Budgeting and forecasting exposure
- Exposure to key projects
- Team management - managing 1 finance graduate
In terms of candidate you must be ACA (or equivalent) qualified (or approaching qualification) and be from any practice size.
They are open on industry background so no prior experience is relevant although audit clients in Retail, FMCG, Media, Telecoms, Fashion would be of interest. It is a great position for any ambitious newly qualified accounting that is ready for their next step.