O2C Process Lead
The Order-to-Cash Lead is an integral part of this companies Finance Shared Services organisation. They will be responsible for the operational success of the billing activities in the region. The functional activities include client profiling, invoicing, A/R management, collection and account reconciliation in a high volume processing environment. It also involves managing relationships in a matrixed environment, to include client managers, partnering with pricing, legal, finance, controllership, internal and external auditors.
This position reports to the Global Director of Shared Service Centres
- Effectively manage OTC operations using metric based approach
- Manage end to end order to cash processes
- Drive controls and integrity in balance sheet accounting
- Identify gaps and implement system and/or process changes to improve operational excellence
- Partner with local management and BPOs to lead business initiatives and enhance business relationships.
- Identify opportunities for process re engineering and automation
- Resolve billing issues in partnership with Technologies, client management, other Finance departments and offshore outsourcing partner
- Continually seek opportunities to optimise and reduce operating costs
- Experience of progressive responsibilities in operations, billing, audit or business process
- Experience of deploying automation required.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, to interact effectively all levels of the organisation including senior leaders
- Strong collaboration and influencing skills and experience working with more senior colleagues
- Proven leadership skills working with decentralised teams including work direction, motivation, and coaching/feedback.
- Experience working with outsourced providers
- Proven experience of building and maintaining effective internal/external relationships
- Knowledge of billing systems a plus