Boston based biotech company in need of a Office Manager.
This position will be responsible for performing a variety of admine, bookkeeping, reception related activities.
- Process invoices from vendors with accuracy and timeliness
- Handle and resolve vendor calls on invoicing and payment issues
- Set up and maintain Accounts Payable records Billing and Invoicing
- Complete monthly bank reconciliations, Prepare monthly reports and make journal entries as needed
- Assist CPA consultant with monthly projects and reporting etc.
- Greet visitors, maintain tidy, welcoming and presentable reception area common areas, including the kitchen and conference rooms
- Manage the main phone line, answer calls, provide assistance and take concise telephone messages
- Main point of contact for shipping (incoming/outgoing), package receiving, signing, coordinate scheduling of courier services. Deliver packages as needed.
- Assist with IT roles, including support for presentations, seminars and ID badges for new hires/guests
- Maintain the inventory and stock office/kitchen supplies, process weekly orders
- Schedule company meetings, recurring/standard meetings, order luch for events, etc.
- Travel scheduling and online tickets/hotel booking assistance for employees
- The other duties will be assigned day by day
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to read/speak/write fluently in English
- Ability to maintain absolute confidentiality
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft office suite including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Proficient knowledge of Quickbooks software
- Bookkeeping: one year (Preferred)
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures