Seeking a fantastic Office Manager, working for a vibrant, social and professional Media agency who are super successful and growing rapidly. Role is varied, offers progression and needs someone who is a great team player and happy to get stuck in.
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum + benefits
Hours: 09:00am - 05:30pm
Location: Covent Garden / Holborn - Flexible working 1-2 days from home
Responsible for the smooth running of the office with daily office requirements that include:
- Support colleagues with administrative and research tasks as required
- Help with ideas and research for venues, attend meetings regarding staff/ agency social events & work with organisers to successfully produce events.
- Oversee contractors and workmen to repair/maintain office
- Ensure Environmental Management System is adhered to
- Manage our Ad Net Zero reporting
- General tasks inc. key management, ordering taxis, managing contacts and suppliers, etc
- Develop in-house administrative procedures
- Greet all visitors at reception and keep reception area looking tidy
- Create written documents for running reception, supplier contact lists, various audits, etc.
- Set up rooms with teas and coffees as needed
- Co-manage intern who will also be based on reception
- Liaise with office suppliers, cabs and couriers to ensure competitive pricing and to provide feedback regarding any staff issues
- Support CFO as required with office re-development/ relocation project.
Personal Skills and Attributes:
- Proven office management experience / reception experience
- Health and Safety experience
- Ideally a passion for sustainability and the environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to multitask and extremely organised
- Experience managing company events, booking venues, hotels etc
Please apply online and send your CV through to Gemma Case firstname.lastname@example.org